PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Responsible for the treatment: Juan Antonio Vergara Soto
Address: Calle Tulipán, 8, Bajo C 29651 Mijas Costa (Málaga)
Phone: 662 13 06 20
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Policy shall apply:
– To those people who visit and interact with the 5lunas.net web site
– To persons who voluntarily communicate with 5lunas.net via email, telephone, forms, social networks, postal mail, SMS or any other means of contact established by the company for this purpose.
– To those who request information about the products and services or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of 5 Lunas Producciones.
– To those who formalize a contractual relationship with 5 Lunas Producciones by contracting or purchasing its products and services.
– To those who, directly or indirectly, have communicated their data and given their express consent for such data to be processed by 5 Lunas Producciones for any of the purposes set out in this Policy.
Sa requires the express acceptance of this Policy for the use of the products and services of 5 Lunas Producciones.
Unless legal representation or power of attorney, the data provided must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true, being the user and / or customer solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or 5 Lunas Producciones by the use of data of another person or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, the user and/or client who communicates the personal data of a third party shall be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as for the consequences if this is not the case.
The user and / or customer who communicates personal data to 5 Lunas Producciones declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law. Any data provided about a minor will require the prior consent or authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the data provided by the minors in their care.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
- Conduct of commercial transactions.
- Sending of documentation and commercial advertising information of your interest about our products and services, activities, promotions, news or informative communications.
- To respond to inquiries and to provide information requested by the user/customer.
- Providing services and managing sales to users/customers
- Use data to contact the user/customer for advertising purposes, holding sweepstakes, contests or request for opinion, surveys and commercial and quality control actions.
- Profiling and usability analysis for commercial and statistical use.
- Personnel selection processes, when the user expresses interest and requests to participate.
- Customer and supplier data will be processed in compliance with the administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations required by law.
- Maintenance of historical records of commercial relations, unless the user and/or client expressly declares its elimination.
- For other purposes as specific conditions are expressly accepted by the user/customer.
You can request the revocation of your consent by sending an e-mail with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE to email@example.com, indicating the sender of your e-mail.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above except as required by law, police investigation or court order.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given at the time of marking the appropriate box provided for this purpose.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship established and once concluded indefinitely if their deletion is not requested and, in the case of customers, suppliers or labor personnel, at least for the legal periods established in the legislation for the prescription of contractual obligations and in the accounting and tax legislation.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
We share your personal data with your consent as indicated below:
- With business partners and external vendors to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. They may not use your personal data in any way other than to sell, provide and/or render the products or services you have purchased.
- With third parties and suppliers necessary for the development of our commercial and administrative activity.
- To comply with court orders and governmental requests, or when necessary to support audit functions or other legal obligations
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, protect our rights, or as part of legal proceedings affecting us.
- In response to a subpoena, or legal process, to the extent necessary to comply with such legal obligations.
We encourage our business partners and unaffiliated third-party vendors to adopt and disclose privacy policies. However, although we exchange personal data with vendors and business partners solely for the above purposes, their use and further processing of personal data they have obtained through us and our European affiliates is governed by their own privacy practices and policies and is not under our control (except for use and processing by vendors and business partners who provide services to us, as described above). Where possible, we restrict by contract how your personal data is used by our vendors and business partners, including merchants, and we aim to ensure that they do not use it for any purposes incompatible with those set out in this privacy statement.
In some cases set out above, we will transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area where the level of protection of the personal data you provide may not be considered to be the same as that which is in compliance with European law. In such cases, we apply appropriate safeguards, including contractual commitments authorized by the European Commission, on the recipients of the data to ensure that there is adequate protection of their personal data.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as the subject: “Rights affected”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID, as indicated by law.
Keeping your personal information up to date helps ensure that we can respect your preferences and provide you with the goods and services that are most relevant to you.
In accordance with applicable law, you may request access to any personal data we maintain about you, to update, rectify, delete personal data, to restrict our processing of your personal data, and to provide you or a third party with a copy of certain personal data (the right to “data portability”). You may also object to any of our uses of your personal data as described in this policy, including our marketing activities.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data or your rights as a consumer/user-stakeholder may have been violated. In this case, you will be able to access the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform via the following link:
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Contact details (e.g. mailing address, telephone, e-mail)
- Basic personal details (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, nationality)
- Authentication and identification information when web login is required.
- Payment details, when there is a commercial relationship and it is necessary in economic transactions.
- Analytics and other data collected from cookies and other data from interaction with the Website
- Information received from our business partners
We reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes the relationship between 5 Lunas Producciones with users, customers or interested parties of its products and services, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit.